Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday

Gabe and I had to take Bentley to the vet Friday. He had some bloody stools:/ This happened once before so we knew to get him in right away! The vet says it might happen time to time but to bring him in fast it will be alright. We just put an ivy in him to pump some blood cells in him i think... but a hour or two later he was good to go! Luckily Gabe was able to go to the vet with me before he left for his men'd retreat! Other then the little scare the boys and I had a relaxing weekend without Gabe. We all missed him though... Here is a picture of Bentley missing his Daddy:( but they did like sleeping in his spot in the bed haha!


 

1 comment:

  1. Do they know what causes him to have bloody stools? I remember when we had to take shadow.. It's scary to see them hooked up to IV lines :(. Glad he's feeling better tho! Miss you guys <3

    ReplyDelete